7 July 2010

Ongoing Projects - what to do next!?


This is a picture I took in mid March showing clock-wise from the top left:
1) Bassetti Quilt - since untouched
2) In the Pink - done
3) Computer Music quilt - done
4) Quilt for my daughter - since untouched
5) Caroline's Objects - done
6) another crocheting project - awaiting frogging of another project for more material
7) napkins and coasters for Sandra - done
8) The Pink Zig - almost finished
as well as hanging over the banister in the top right side of the photo: Night on the Tiles - since untouched.

I have since added a HST project in Tula Pink's Neptune fabric ...

So in order to not lose track, this is my grand plan in the run-up to my quilt retreat (why a grand plan, you ask? Because I started working on Night on the Tiles two years ago and this time, I want to finally present the finished article).

1) Finish the Pink Zig
2) Fiddle with HST Neptune a bit longer
3) Move to Night on the Tiles so that by late July I can start with the hand-quilting. Why I think this is such a great idea in this scorcher of a summer, I don't know. But I remain determined!

Postponed:
- Bassetti Quilt - since untouched
- Quilt for my daughter - since untouched
- another crocheting project - awaiting frogging of another project for more material

No comments: