9 July 2010

A bowl of HST: you want process, you get process


It all started out with a stack of charms from Tula Pink's Neptune range, that I didn't really know what to do with. Since I really don't have any other projects planed - ahem - and I saw lots of quilters making lots of lovely HST quilts, I thought I'd just give it a whirl.

And so the process began ... with me wanting the triangles to gradually chance colour from bottom left to top right and thinking at a white stripe, achieved with a change of direction of the triangles, would add a nice break.



... and maybe a red stripe



... nope, didn't like it ... add some blue maybe ...



again, no.



I might even drop the white stripe altogether ...

1 comment:

Gina said...

I would drop the white stripe. It just looks like you've put it together wrong.

Love and hugs Gina xxx