The tops for both Caroline's Objects and the Night on the Tiles (NotT)are finished. The back for NotT is almost completely pieced, I ran out of the Mrs March's Collection script / scroll fabric I used and cannot seem to find it anywhere right now.
And I realised that my cheapskate approach to scrappy backing for Caroline's Objects was completely and utterly misguided. It took forever, didn't really match the front and made me feel quite resentful about the whole exercise.
Therefore it has been decided to just do a plain back on this one and use whatever I already assembled as the beginnings of a quilt top for Ms C, my elder daughter. She loves shoes and orange, so we're all set there.
Trying to finish as many projects as possible obviously also meant that I worked on several at the same time. This is something I had previously avoided, fearing that it would result in loads of UFOs and not a lot of finished quilts. But I'm finding that I am enjoying going back and forth between pieces and that it helps me stay motivated to finish things.
So this is the run-down:
Relegated to 2010: