5 February 2010

Tula Pink's Neptune


What the hell am I doing, I sometimes wonder ... because I didn't have enough of the script fabric to finish the backing of my Night on the Tiles, I started Caroline's Objects. When I wanted to stipple it, I realised that I wasn't getting the tension right so went off to look for the machine's manual. Couldn't find it so set off to look for it online. Since they were charging 8 quid plus postage, I decided to go back and look again. I did find it in the end, however I thought that starting another project would be more fun.

So here it is, the beginning of my first half square triangle quilt. When did I decide that sewing with triangles is fun? Weird!

And tomorrow, I will attend a quilt class and start yet another project: New York Beauties. I am very excited about that!

No comments: