30 March 2009

New and current projects

As you may have noticed, I tend to post about my lofty plans when there is no real quilting content to be had here ...

With my Quilt-in-a-Day No 3 finished and awaiting its first wash, my plane pillow planned and the fabric collection for the calendar quilt well under way, I am looking for a new opportunity to avoid working on my Night on the Tiles.

This will be a charity quilt for the Annual Charity Event at my local International Women's Club. I am super-tempted to go to IKEA on Friday and peruse their fabric collection, putting my "no fabric in 2009 pledge into serious peril. I think I will have to spend some time digging through my stash to see what I can find. Actually, some of that Westfalen fabric that I overstocked on comes to mind ... and with it a first idea. How very Kant-esque of me to be developing my projects whilst rambling about them on my blog!

No comments: