15 August 2007

Plotting the Process

OK, so now that I've measured and copied and measured and copied ... I came home with about $45 worth of over-sized copies for my pattern. That was about ten days ago and I have since spent my time plotting the process so that once I cut apart my pattern to use it for a sort of paper foundation appliqué, I will have established a way to reassemble the whole thing. Quite daunting, especially given that I have never worked with fabric at such a scale. Yikes.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, there should be photos of the process at the end of the week.

No comments: