by the name of "Ich packe einen Koffer und tue hinein ..." - "I'm packing my suitcase and I'm putting in it ..." the first one says one thing, the second repeats it and adds his, the third repeats the first two in the correct order and adds his ...
Well, we're going on holiday to Italy and I'm packing:
- fabric and things to fix Entie since I am the Duck Mender Extraordinaire
- same to fix Iaio (read: Lion, Paula's cuddlie)
- beads and small projects to fiddle with
- my cameras, one digital, one analog filled with random film in strange ISO (3600 colour, 1800 b/w) plus lenses and gorilla-pod. Plus laptop, card reader and literature on b/w digital photography
- my journal, acrylic paints, brushes, rags and canvasses
- a ton of books.
One should think I'm going away for a decade ...