1 December 2006

Long Lost Fabric Finds Way Home ...

Huh? you may wonder ... remember all that lovely fabric I bought in August? Approx 6.5 yards of lovely cotton that seemed really summery because one was a floral? And I spent so much money on it ... well, I washed it and then sent it off to be ironed. And they lost it!!! $115 worth of fabric ... Oh no!

But: today, I went in to pick up some different ironing that needed doing and guess what we found: my long lost treasure. What a good day I'm having and the sun's shining too.

Edited to add: There it is, all washed and wrinkle-free ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. we need a better explaination of "sent is off to be ironed."

Anonymous said...

Yippeeeeee -- great to have not only the fabric back but to have summer back in whatever form it comes :-)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the calico cat, we need more details regarding sending your fabric off to be ironed! Do you have an ironing fairy?