25 February 2011

"Two-Timing"



With two quilts due in April, I find myself going back and forth between projects, which I am quite enjoying. The top one has been in the works for about two years and by the looks of it I took my merry time. It's a simple hand quilt job and perfect for my Stitch'n'Bitch or evenings on the sofa in front of the telly.

The other one is shaping up nicely too ...

Auditioning the bottom two rows IV Auditioning the bottom two rows III Auditioning the bottom two rows II
Auditioning the bottom two rows I Scooting up the design "wall" Cutting to size II

I finished auditioning blocks for the bottom two rows (with what is now the bottom row moving up and the other one moving down ...) so the top should be finished by the end of next week. That leaves me time to ponder the quilting. While I would have liked some straight line quilting, I think that will distract from the zig-zag.

No comments: