with my progress and the whole thing in general: my piece for the repetition class is not shaping up as well as it should.
This is partially due to the fact that while on holiday, the only quilt-related thing I did was shopping. And giving away my latest work. But I already posted about that.
So this is it:
Essentially I've tried to use different paper cut outs for different shapes, then decided to just cut free hand, then changed my mind again and had my kids cut or draw a shape for me to cut.
I've also gone back to one of my earlier posts (here) for inspiration. And I think I will continue dragging my feet here ...