6 March 2008

Prairie Points rock on ...



Getting the corners (almost) right ...



Dang ... precision is not my forte, despite my love for perfection.



Getting there ...



OK, I can live with that. My excuse for lack of perfection: at least the recipient can see that I *made* it and didn't just buy it ;-)



All points lined up. I love my multi-purpose easel.

Next on my wishlist: a new ironing board. Does anyone have any recommendations? I currenty use a *very* old one from IKEA that I bought as a student. It has been on its last leg for some time ... and with my birthday coming up, I think I can get someone to splurge. It will be a quilting-only investment because I have outsourced all my "normal" ironing.

1 comment:

Tracey in CT said...

Well if money were no object, I'd have one of these:
http://www.laurastarus.com/
But being real :-) I've got a run of the mill ironing board from Walmart that cost something in the $30 range.