5 November 2009

UFO Challenge - The List

This is my list to be completed by December 31

Done as per last night:
  • Scrappy Quilt in a Day


  • Almost done:
  • IWC Charity Quilt

  • Theo's Planes


  • Halfway through:
  • A Night on the Tiles in Manchester


  • Not quite half way yet:
  • Caroline's Objects


  • Oh boy, nowhere near done:
  • Calendar Quilt Challenge


  • I have decided that this one is not an UFO yet, because it's just a collection of pre-cut fabric squares: Disappearing Nine-Patch

    Since this is not due until Aril 2011, I don't count it either: Bassetti for Reingard, cheeky, I know. But it's all about setting attainable goals. And that way I might actually manage ... well, Night on the Tiles may be a problem with all the quilting that will be needed.

    No comments: