8 October 2006

Bag One Done!

Taa daa!

In case you were wondering why this is such a big deal: I grew up with "leg bags", my mum turned all kinds of pant legs into all kinds of bags that were dubbed "bread pouches" ... mainly brown corduroy pants because I grew up during the 1970ies. And believe it or not, some of them are still "in action". In fact, my dad uses one every day to carry a bottle of water, some slices of rye bread and old gouda to the office for his lunchtime snack.

So there you go: history repeated!



3 comments:

Hedgehog said...

I want to see a picture of your dad's leg bag! What a great idea - and tradition.

Angie said...

Cute, cute bag, Dorothee!! I'm going to print out your directions and give it a try. Thanks so much for posting it! :D

Laura said...

Isn't it funny when we start doing things our parents did!